Material events after the reporting date

On July 13, 2021, KION Group entered into an agreement with the sellers to acquire 49.0 percent of the share capital and voting rights in a leading provider of warehouse and supply chain automation in India. The plan set out in the agreement is for the KION Group to then acquire the remaining 51.0 percent of the shares in two further tranches by 2025.

The KION Group’s total investment over time is expected to amount to a high double digit million euro amount.

Completion of the transaction is subject to approval by the authorities in India.


Frankfurt am Main, July 28, 2021

The Executive Board

Gordon Riske

Andreas Krinninger

Anke Groth

Dr. Henry Puhl

Hasan Dandashly

Ching Pong Quek